Friday, June 5, 2009

Adam's Birthday




Yesterday was Adam's birthday and we celebrated with his family last night. I won't tell how old he is but I will give you a hint....he will be the big 3-0 next year:)!!! I'm thinking that Harrison and I will have to plan big for next year. We had a really nice dinner at his mom and dad's last night. She cooked chicken enchiladadas and had homemade strawberry cake (my favorite). Anything that JoJo cooks you know it is bound to be good!! Adam and I will continue to celebrate this weekend. We are leaving Harrison for the first time overnight and I am a little aprehensive about the situation. I know that he will be just fine in the care of Pop and JoJo and I am sure that he may get a tad spoiled too. But, I am going to miss him like crazy!!! We are headed to Nashville to go to the Coldplay concert and to do a little shopping. We will be celebrating Adam's birthday and our anniversary. I am excited and know that we will have a good time. We're going with Hunter and Katie ( adam's cousin and his wife) and we always have fun with them. So Happy Birthday to Adam and Happy Aniversary to us!!

No comments: