Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Our Trip




Harrison and I made it to Herber Springs and back this past week. We sure did miss Adam!! I sure have a new appreciation for him. I take forgranted how much help he really is with Harrison! I did have my parents and family to help but it still isn't the same as your hubby. Harrison was wonderful and I couldn't have ask for him to be any better but the packing and unpacking wore me smack out!! You have to pack the whole house to go on a trip with a baby and especially a spit-up baby:)!! Aside from the packing, our trip was wonderful. We got my sister married off and it was a beautiful ceremony. They got married on a cliff over looking a valley and creek. It was surreal scenrey. Really something that you see in the movies. I will have to post some pictures. Speaking of pictures I have got to add some to my previous posts as well. We stayed at the lake house so we were able to get out on the boat a few times, which was nice. Harrison didn't make the boat trips. With a overly protective mommy he will be lucky if he even gets to next year:)! We made it back home on Sunday afternoon late and we were greeted by an anxious daddy and hubby:)!! Adam said he never thought he could miss us so much. One thing is for sure, we missed him terribly! My mom made the trip back with us so she is staying with us for the week. Harrison is being dedicated to church this Sunday, so my dad will be coming in on Saturday. We are excited to be dedicating Harrison to church on Father's Day. It will be a very special day and we will celebrate with family.

Tomorrow is Harrison's 3 month birthday so I will dedicate the post to him alone:)!! It is so hard to believe that he is already 3 months old, oh, how time flies!!

No comments: