Thursday, February 16, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

I decided to have a little Valentine's party for Harrison.  Okay, not really a party, but I decorated for the occasion.  We had been telling him that it was Valentine's Day and he was excited.  So, after he went to bed I pulled out the Valentine stuff I had and decorated the kitchen table so that when he woke up he would be surprised.  I like to make him feel special and do fun things for him on holidays...and Valentine's is a holiday!  Adam went and got some balloons earlier in the day and we had gotten him some goodies last week.

  
<><>
<><>
The basket to the left is the goodies that Harrison received from
church on Sunday and school on Monday.  As I said, you would have thought
 it was Halloween:).  We bought the cupcakes at Helping Hand on
Saturday and they were specially made by Ellie and Emma. 


He wasn't sure what to think!


But it sure didn't take him long to dig in:)


He got a new movie about turtle's


A  Lion King book, bubble bath, shaving cream and a razor just his size,
numbers and animal workbooks and just a little candy.

When he saw this book he said "This is my favorite!" He loves the
movie and we have watched it no less than 2000  times and
I am pretty sure the book maybe the same way.  I think we may have
 already read it 100 times:)


Harrison was not the only one to get spoiled though...he and Adam surprised me to.

They had me 2 dozen roses and some of my favorite candy and some really sweet cards.  Adam also got me a pair of pants that I wanted...he knows my love language, candy, clothes and flowers!  I am so thankful for my two Valentine's...they make my world go round!

Harrison also got Reed and Colton a balloon for Valentine's day.  I wasn't there to take pictures but I heard they really liked it.  And just to keep the day special, Adam went to McDonald's and got happy meals for Harrison and Reed, for lunch.  Harrison loves fish sandwiches, but of course they do not make fish sandwich Happy Meals, so Adam got him a sandwich separate and just replaced the hamburger with it.  Talk about a sweet Daddy!   














No comments: