Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Little Reader

Harrison gets a new book in mail each month, thanks to the Dolly Parton Library, and we received his February book this week.  I gave it to him when Adam and I were getting dinner ready.  I suddenly heard Harrison talking about snow and a bear...I had no idea what he was talking about.  I went around the counter and this is what I found.

He was reading the new book and it was about snow and polar bears.  I love how in the second picture you can see his finger pointing to the words.  Soon after he notice me with the camera, he went to his room.  A few minutes later I heard him talking again.  So, I peaked in his room and he was behind his rocker with his stuff animals reading to them.  Hearing him make up his story, as he saw it in the pictures, was precious!  I just hope that his love of books and reading will continue!

No comments: